“Just Sing” is another initiative that provides opportunities to showoff your singing talent. This program will be aired on television viewed across Karnataka. The best performance will also be shared on social media platforms. Great prizes and awards will be waiting for you!
- Registration fee for studio round is non refundable.
- Judges decision is final.
- Singers, from the studio round who need training, will need to come to school in person for 3-4 days of training.
- Those applicants availing the training at school hold a chance to perform either ‘group’ or ‘solo’ on stage or TV channels.
- Registration forms to be submitted online only.
- There is NO age restriction to participate in Just Sing.
- Applicants are requested to send a video/audio clip via Whatsapp. (Without any background music, or using any singing app such as Smule/Star maker etc)for voice testing.
- Our judges will select suitable applicants after the voice test to go for the Studio round . Others will be informed with relavent feedbacks/suggestions.
- Applicants who get selected for studio round should register for the same by paying INR 1500/-.
- Applicants who register for Studio round would be provided with few track and karaoke from which they can choose any song of their choice to sing.
- Account details are provided on the website for NetBanking purpose.
- Based on the performance of the applicant if he/she is has performed well in studio round will be directly given a chance to perform on stage. Others are allowed to upload a video on social media, based on the likes they received (exceeding 200); they will get the wild card entry to sing in group performances.
- At the time of Studio audition you need to carry your registration fee receipt along with the ID proof (Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id).
- The Registrant(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Organizers entities, their agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible submissions or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with the Organizer entities or otherwise, that may limit a Registrant(s)s / Applicant’s ability to participate in the Online registration.
- In case there is any mismatch of details in any round of the Show, the Participants may be disqualified from further participation in the Show, if he/she is unable to resolve discrepancies.
- If the applicant is misleading the other people and spreading the rumours about Jus Sing – Season 6 then the company has all the right to disqualify the candidate and take legal action against the applicant.
- Participants must ensure that they maintain the decorum of the Audition venue. Further, the instructions of the Organizer’s shall be adhered to strictly. Any Participants who acts in contravention to the instructions of the Organizers or creates nuisance either to the Organizers or to any other person, shall immediately be disqual.